Our mission is to courteously and efficiently serve the citizens, property owners and taxing units of La Salle County by timely producing an accurate, complete, and equitable appraisal roll.
We expect excellence in the services we provide, and recognize that excellence shall be achieved through individual and team effort on the part of well-trained, motivated personnel.
Accordingly, we are committed to creating and maintaining a work environment that provides and supports innovation and change as essential to effective performance in a constantly changing society.
We are also committed to earn and keep the public’s trust and confidence in the work we perform, striving to provide quality services and demonstrating a professional attitude.
This professional attitude will include:
- Always being respectful and courteous
- Communicating with understandable language
- Being honest with the people we meet
- A willingness to correct errors to the allowable extent of the law
- Respecting taxpayer and entity concerns or problems
- Providing comprehensive and accurate information
- Treating everyone in the manner we would like to be treated
- Using good judgment!